The Care and Feeding of CEOs (and GCs too)
Thursday, May 15, 2014
Dale E. Fowler School of Law at Chapman University, Orange
Michael L. Baroni, Esq.
Lucy Dunn, Esq.
President and CEO
Orange County Business Council
Ashley J. Good, Esq.
Chief Legal Officer
Arbonne International, LLC
Thomas M. McCoy, Esq.
O’Melveny & Myers LLP
Wayne R. Gross
Greenberg Gross LLP
Dennis A. Stubblefield
Attorney at Law
The Law Offices of Dennis A. Stubblefield
- Legal: still a cost center—Litigation: still solely a means to an end
- How much do outside counsel need to know about their clients, and who pays for that?
- CEOs to their lieutenants: no surprises, and make your numbers (that includes outside counsel too!)
- What is “system and process”? Business has it; the new “Legal Service Providers” claim to have it. What do outside counsel need in their own processes to survive and thrive?
- “Big Bills and Bad News”—how to stay ahead of the client curve
- The convergence of communication and technology: how to achieve the best of all worlds in project management and cost-effective outcomes.