Fourteen Members Nominated for OCBJ Women in Business Awards
The OCBA is pleased to announce that 14 OCBA members have been nominated for the Orange County Business Journal Women In Business Awards. Congratulations to the 2017 nominees!
2017 Women In Business Awards
- Katie Bayliss, Dodge Probate
- Jacqueline Beaumont, Call & Jensen
- Diane Biagianti, Edwards Lifesciences
- Sherry Bragg, Weintraub Tobin
- Kimberly Chase, Haynes and Boone LLP
- Tamara Devitt, Haynes and Boone LLP
- Kate Duchene, RGP
- Shirin Forootan, Call & Jensen
- Erin Giglia, Montage Legal Group
- Michele Johnson, Latham & Watkins
- Darlynn Morgan, Morgan Law Group
- Mary-Christine "M.C." Sungaila, Haynes and Boone LLP
- Mei Tsang, Fish & Tsang LLP
- Christina Zabat-Fran, St. John Knits Inc.
The awards will be presented at the OCBJ Luncheon & Awards Program on Tuesday, May 2, 2017, at Hotel Irvine. For more information, visit the OCBJ events website.