OCBA 2017 College of Trial Advocacy Underway
This week, the OCBA Education Committee kicked off its College of Trial Advocacy, a unique five-week program. The workshop-style approach features a distinguished panel of speakers, including nine members of the local judiciary and sixteen experienced and skilled litigators.
Program participants will:
- Learn the fundamentals of Civil Trial Advocacy
- Get hands-on training at the workshops in an actual courtroom setting
- Experienced litigators and distinguished judges provide guidance from Voir Dire to Closing Argument
- Benefit from personal evaluations of your performance
- Completion of this program is accepted as one of the alternative experience requirements of the Personal Injury Panel of the OCBA Lawyer Referral & Information Service
For more information about 2017 COTA, visit the event webpage.