OCBA Announces 2014 Nominating Committee
The OCBA has announced its 2014 Nominating Committee, which will meet in July to determine the slate of candidates for the 2014 election.
The following people have been appointed by President-Elect Ashleign E. Aitken to serve on the 2014 Nominating Committee:
- Michael L. Baroni, Palace Entertainment, Newport Beach
- Thomas H. Bienert, Jr., Bienert, Miller & Katzman PLC, San Clemente
- Todd G. Friedland, Stephens Friedland LLP, Newport Beach
- Dimetria A. Jackson, Golden State Foods, Irvine
- Jennifer L. Keller, Keller Rackauckas LLP, Irvine
- Deirdre M. Kelly, Whittier Law School, Costa Mesa
- Hemant “Shashi” Kewalramani, Lee, Jorgensen, Pyle & Kewalramani PC, Tustin
- Carolynne J. Nocella, Disneyland Resort, Anaheim
- Jeffrey H. Reeves, Gibson, Dunn & Crutcher LLP, Irvine
- Dean J. Zipser, Umberg Zipser LLP, Irvine
The nominating committee, chaired by Aitken, will meet in July to determine the slate of candidates for the OCBA election in the fall.
Please click here to download the announcement.
The comment feature is locked by administrator.