Orange County Bar Association Launches ‘Mobile Member’ App
NEWPORT BEACH, Calif.—The Orange County Bar Association (OCBA) is pleased to announce the launch of OCBA Mobile Member, an exclusive mobile application that will enable OCBA members to quickly and easily access and update their member information, register for events, view upcoming section meetings, stay current on the latest news from the Bench and Bar, and more—all from their smart phone, tablet, or other mobile device.
The launch of OCBA Mobile Member is in keeping with the goals of 2012 OCBA President Dimetria A. Jackson, who set out to enhance the use of technology throughout the Bar. In the January 2012 issue of Orange County Lawyer magazine, Jackson announced that the mobile app was in development “so that information pertaining to our bar association and its members will be readily accessible from your smart phones.”
OCBA Mobile Member features include:
- Register—Allows the user to register for all events featuring online registration
- Donate—Supporting the mission of the OCBA Charitable Fund has never been easier; simply tap the “donate” button and submit your donation!
- My OCBA Membership—View all of your account information in once place
- OCBA News—All of the Bench and Bar’s top stories, streamed seamlessly to your mobile device
- Calendar—View all upcoming OCBA events, as well as those of our Affiliate Bars
- Member Directory—Need to find a family law practitioner? Looking for a former law school classmate? Search for your colleagues by name, practice area, law school, and location
- OC Lawyer—Haven’t had a chance to flip through the latest issue of Orange County Lawyer? Catch up on the go with our fully web-enabled digital edition
- OCBA Facebook—Your go-to source for photos from past events, breaking news, and social networking
Users can also quickly access the OCBA’s mission statement (About); view the OCBA’s telephone number, fax number, and general email address (Contact Us); and be transferred directly to the full www.ocbar.org website.
To preview OCBA Mobile Member, simply navigate your mobile browser to www.ocbar.org. For full functionality and registration capability, please log-in using your OCBA username and password.
About the Orange County Bar Association
Established in 1901, the Orange County Bar Association is one of the largest voluntary bars in California. The mission of the Orange County Bar Association is to enhance the system of justice, to support the lawyers who serve it and to assist the community served by it.